The Possum Movie Poem (2018)

possum poem movie 2018
Can you spy him, deep within? Little Possum, black as sin.

 Well, I was a big fan of the Possum movie. This isn't a movie review, however. I was searching for that ultra creepy possum poem. You'd know which one I'm talking about if you've watched the movie.

Well, I couldn't find it online, so I took the liberty to transcribe it here for you.

The Possum Poem

Mother, Father, what’s afoot?   
Only possum, black as soot
Mother, father, where to tread?
Far from possum and his head.

Here’s a bag, now what’s inside
Does he seek, or does he hide?
Can you spy him, deep within?
Little possum, black as sin.

Look at Possum – there he lies.
Children, meet his lifeless eyes.
See his nasty legs and tongue.
When he wakens, watch him run.

bag is open growing wider, what's inside it - man or spider
Bag is open, growing wider.


Bag is open, growing wider.
What’s inside? Man or spider?
Little boy, don’t lose your way.
Possum wants to come and play.

Wait awhile, my little child
For what is playing dead.    
Possum with his black balloons
Will eat you up in bed.


Share on Google Plus

About Flame Rozario

0 comments:

Post a Comment